Writer-director Sukumar is basking in the grand success of his recent release, Rangasthalam. He is currently busy penning the script for his next film which will star Mahesh Babu.
Meanwhile, the star director was accused of plagiarizing Rangasthalam’s climax where Ram Charan’s Chittibabu character kills Prakash Raj’s character after saving his life in an accident.
A writer named M Gandhi had filed a complaint with the Telugu Film Writer’s Association, alleging that Sukumar had copied Rangasthalam’s climax from his script titled ‘Ukkupadam’. The writer’s association then wrote to Sukumar, asking for his explanation.
In a handwritten letter to the writer’s association, Sukumar clarified that Rangasthalam’s climax was totally his imagination and that he didn’t copy anyone’s idea. Sukumar went on to say that he always had this idea of a character killing the antagonist after saving his life once in his mind ever since he had watched a film titled Dharma Yuddham.
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement