Director Sukumar has been receiving applause from all quarters for his latest hit, Rangasthalam. The film is all set to become the third highest grossing Telugu movie of all time. Sukumar’s emotionally charged village drama and the terrific characterisations he had given to all the characters in the movie have come in for special praise.
In his latest interview post Rangasthalam’s success, Sukumar revealed that he usually writes his scripts scene by scenes, starting from the beginning. But for Rangasthalam, the climax episode struck Sukumar first and then he weaved the entire script. “This was a new experience for me,” admitted Sukumar.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri