“Each village has so many interesting characters who are full of love, anger, jealousy, selfishness and feud. But they are all together whenever there is a problem. That way, each village is like a Rangasthalam (stage),” Sukumar said.
“Since I’m telling a village story, I chose Rangasthalam to represent all the villages,” Sukumar added further.
- Script work nearing completion on Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush