“Each village has so many interesting characters who are full of love, anger, jealousy, selfishness and feud. But they are all together whenever there is a problem. That way, each village is like a Rangasthalam (stage),” Sukumar said.
“Since I’m telling a village story, I chose Rangasthalam to represent all the villages,” Sukumar added further.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years