Ace director Sukumar has shown his humanitarian side by arranging an oxygen plant in Razole, Andhra Pradesh. The plant will be commencing operations very soon.
At first, Sukumar planned to contribute oxygen cylinders and concentrators worth Rs 25 lakhs but he later decided to set up an oxygen plant, hoping it would help many more people.
Sukumar is spending around Rs 40 lakhs on the DOCS80 oxygen generator plant. This surely is a noble gesture by the acclaimed filmmaker.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?
- These crazy actors to play villains in Shankar-Charam film?