Following the blockbuster success of Rangasthalam last year, director Sukumar is going to work with his 1 Nenokkadine hero Mahesh Babu in his next project. The film will go on floors in May. Mythri Movie Makers banner will bankroll this exciting project. Currently, the film’s pre-production work is underway.
Today, Sukumar was in his native place Malikipuram to celebrate Sankranthi with his family members and relatives. On the sidelines of his visit, Sukumar interacted with the local media and revealed some interesting details about his future projects. The star director is going to be busy with 4 movies this year.
Apart from his directorial project with Mahesh Babu, Sukumar will produce 3 small and medium budget movies this year. Firstly, he will introduce Megastar Chiranjeevi’s nephew Vaishnav Tej in a film to be directed by his AD Buchi Babu and co-produced by Mythri Movie Makers.
Sukumar’s another project will feature hero Naga Shaurya. The film will be directed by Kasi Reddy and produced in association with Geetha Arts and Mythri Movie Makers. Finally, Sukumar will also produce a film starring Nithiin. The movie will be directed by Prathap.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- Press Note : Choosi Choodangaane Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot
- Payal Rajput’s track in Disco Raja to be quite entertaining