In this as-yet-untitled film, Charan will be seen in a village youth’s role and Sukumar is said to have done complete de-styling of Charan’s look and body language. Sukumar has reportedly asked Charan to discard all the stylish histrionics that he had showed in his previous movies.
Even the film’s stylist and Charan’s sister Sushmitha was asked to design costumes that will make Charan look real and earthy. The film’s first schedule, which has been going on in the Godavari region, will be wrapped up on the 27th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon
- Budget constraints for Sharwa’s Maha Samudram?
- Crazy rumour makes waves in Kollywood
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next