In this as-yet-untitled film, Charan will be seen in a village youth’s role and Sukumar is said to have done complete de-styling of Charan’s look and body language. Sukumar has reportedly asked Charan to discard all the stylish histrionics that he had showed in his previous movies.
Even the film’s stylist and Charan’s sister Sushmitha was asked to design costumes that will make Charan look real and earthy. The film’s first schedule, which has been going on in the Godavari region, will be wrapped up on the 27th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident
- Trailer of ‘In The Name of God’ catches the attention of many
- Netflix making a sensational offer to Samantha?
- Young Malayalam actress opens up on signing PSPK28