Mahanati, the acclaimed biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, released yesterday to an overwhelming response from critics and movie lovers. Even several celebrities from all walks of life have given a thumbs up to the movie.
Director Sukumar took to Facebook and revealed a touching incident that took place at a theater right after watching Mahanati. Sukumar said that an old lady walked up to him, mistook him for Mahanati’s director Nag Ashwin and thanked him for showcasing her ‘Savithramma’ so graciously.
Sukumar said that her emotional gesture touched him deeply and that he became Nag Ashwin for a few moments. Sukumar captioned his Facebook post as “What else can I say about the experience after watching Mahanati!”
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up