Mahanati, the acclaimed biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, released yesterday to an overwhelming response from critics and movie lovers. Even several celebrities from all walks of life have given a thumbs up to the movie.
Director Sukumar took to Facebook and revealed a touching incident that took place at a theater right after watching Mahanati. Sukumar said that an old lady walked up to him, mistook him for Mahanati’s director Nag Ashwin and thanked him for showcasing her ‘Savithramma’ so graciously.
Sukumar said that her emotional gesture touched him deeply and that he became Nag Ashwin for a few moments. Sukumar captioned his Facebook post as “What else can I say about the experience after watching Mahanati!”
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released
- Despite controversies, Nag to go ahead with Bigg Boss
- Poll: What did you think of Evaru’s teaser?
- Big demand for Puri’s dates now
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too