Mahanati, the acclaimed biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, released yesterday to an overwhelming response from critics and movie lovers. Even several celebrities from all walks of life have given a thumbs up to the movie.
Director Sukumar took to Facebook and revealed a touching incident that took place at a theater right after watching Mahanati. Sukumar said that an old lady walked up to him, mistook him for Mahanati’s director Nag Ashwin and thanked him for showcasing her ‘Savithramma’ so graciously.
Sukumar said that her emotional gesture touched him deeply and that he became Nag Ashwin for a few moments. Sukumar captioned his Facebook post as “What else can I say about the experience after watching Mahanati!”
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu