Young actress Rashmika Mandanna’s speech at tonight’s pre-release event of her soon-to-release action entertainer, Sulthan, was full of energy and exuberance. “I am having a lot of fun, but I’m also nervous and excited as Sulthan is my debut film in Tamil,” the actress said.
Rashmika further added that Sulthan is releasing on April 2nd and that her birthday is on the 5th. “Sulthan’s success will be my birthday gift,” she quipped. The actress, who is shooting in Mumbai for her maiden Bollywood film, Mission Majnu, said that she flew down to Hyderabad just to meet Sulthan’s hero Karthi, director Bakkiyaraj Kannan and producer SR Prabhu and of course her fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next