In the first week of August, it was officially announced that Sumanth, the Akkineni family hero and legendary thespian Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s grandson, will be reprising the role of his grandfather ANR in NTR biopic. This morning, Sumanth kick-started shooting for his part.
Interestingly, Sumanth reached the shooting spot in the last car that was used by ANR before his demise. The first look of Sumanth as ANR will be released sometime later this year. Needless to say, Akkineni and Nandamuri fans are eagerly waiting to see how Sumanth will portray his legendary grandfather.
Balakrishna and Vidya Balan will be playing NT Rama Rao and Basavatarakam’s roles in NTR. Rana Daggubati will be seen as NTR’s son-in-law and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Krish is the director and Vishnu Induri and Sai Korrapati are the producers of this prestigious project along with Balayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruthi Haasan’s debut web series gets a release date
- Tara Sutaria shocked by her crazy fan’s gesture
- No takers for Bangarraju in Nizam
- Photo Moment: Arya-Sayyeshaa recreates the iconic Titanic pose
- Viral – Telugu heroine’s sleeveless pose raises the heat
- Crazy trailer of Ajay Devgan and Raashi Khanna’s Rudra to be out tomorrow