In the first week of August, it was officially announced that Sumanth, the Akkineni family hero and legendary thespian Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s grandson, will be reprising the role of his grandfather ANR in NTR biopic. This morning, Sumanth kick-started shooting for his part.
Interestingly, Sumanth reached the shooting spot in the last car that was used by ANR before his demise. The first look of Sumanth as ANR will be released sometime later this year. Needless to say, Akkineni and Nandamuri fans are eagerly waiting to see how Sumanth will portray his legendary grandfather.
Balakrishna and Vidya Balan will be playing NT Rama Rao and Basavatarakam’s roles in NTR. Rana Daggubati will be seen as NTR’s son-in-law and AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Krish is the director and Vishnu Induri and Sai Korrapati are the producers of this prestigious project along with Balayya.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- Kajal goes to Araku valley