On the occasion of legendary actor ANR’s 95th birth anniversary, the makers of NTR biopic unveiled the first look poster of Sumanth as ANR. Sumanth succeeded in recreating his grandfather’s aura and looked quite convincing as ANR.
In a latest interview with an English daily, Sumanth opened up about the preparation that went into bringing ANR back to life on the screen. Sumanth said that his preparation was more about matching ANR physically. He said that he has dropped 5 kilos in the last one month.
Admitting that it was challenging to pull off the look, Sumanth said that he got rid of the stubble that he has had for the last 5 years. He also observed a lot of ANR’s old films and interviews to catch the intricate aspects of his mannerisms. “I also want to bring an element of myself into the film. Most of the time, I will be shown as ANR off-screen. He was a different person minus the arc lights,” said Sumanth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh to turn a host for Aha’s talk show?
- KL Rahul-Athiya Shetty to tie the knot soon?
- Akhanda and Shyam Singha Roy on OTT: When and where to watch?
- Not Alia or Kriti but Rakul Preet is the busiest actress in India
- Crazy Malayalam film wraps up its shoot
- One more film of star heroine goes to OTT