On the occasion of legendary actor ANR’s 95th birth anniversary, the makers of NTR biopic unveiled the first look poster of Sumanth as ANR. Sumanth succeeded in recreating his grandfather’s aura and looked quite convincing as ANR.
In a latest interview with an English daily, Sumanth opened up about the preparation that went into bringing ANR back to life on the screen. Sumanth said that his preparation was more about matching ANR physically. He said that he has dropped 5 kilos in the last one month.
Admitting that it was challenging to pull off the look, Sumanth said that he got rid of the stubble that he has had for the last 5 years. He also observed a lot of ANR’s old films and interviews to catch the intricate aspects of his mannerisms. “I also want to bring an element of myself into the film. Most of the time, I will be shown as ANR off-screen. He was a different person minus the arc lights,” said Sumanth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood composer roped in for Chiru’s film, again?
- Vijaya Nirmala passes away; Latest updates
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time