It’s well known that hero Sumanth, grandson of legendary thespian Akkineni Nageswara Rao, will be reprising his grandfather’s role in NTR biopic. Sumanth had kick-started shooting for his part already.
This morning, on the occasion of ANR’s 95th birth anniversary, NTR team unveiled Sumanth’s first look as ANR. Sumanth looks quite similar to ANR and perfectly recreates the aura of his legendary grandfather. The first look has raised expectations among fans of both the illustrious Akkineni and Nandamuri families.
Balakrishna and Vidya Balan are essaying NT Rama Rao and Basavatarakam’s roles respectively. Rana Daggubati will portraying Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role. Krish is directing the movie and Vishnu Induri and Sai Korrapati are the producers in association with Balayya.
- Lakshmi Manchu makes a shocking revelation about harassment
- Team Savyasachi kick start promotions
- Hello Guru opens with good occupancy all over
- Maharshi’s US schedule begins finally
- Nikhil, Nivetha Thomas’ film to be launched tomorrow