It’s well known that hero Sumanth, grandson of legendary thespian Akkineni Nageswara Rao, will be reprising his grandfather’s role in NTR biopic. Sumanth had kick-started shooting for his part already.
This morning, on the occasion of ANR’s 95th birth anniversary, NTR team unveiled Sumanth’s first look as ANR. Sumanth looks quite similar to ANR and perfectly recreates the aura of his legendary grandfather. The first look has raised expectations among fans of both the illustrious Akkineni and Nandamuri families.
Balakrishna and Vidya Balan are essaying NT Rama Rao and Basavatarakam’s roles respectively. Rana Daggubati will portraying Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role. Krish is directing the movie and Vishnu Induri and Sai Korrapati are the producers in association with Balayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which among these heroines do you like to be paired opposite NTR in RRR?
- Serial injuries: What’s happening to Tollywood stars?
- Mahesh and family return after Europe holiday
- After Hippi, Karthikeya vows to bounce back with Guna 369
- Solid deal for Rakshasudu’s Hindi dubbing & Telugu satellite rights
- Neil wraps up his part for Saaho; Shares an emotional post