It’s well known that hero Sumanth, grandson of legendary thespian Akkineni Nageswara Rao, will be reprising his grandfather’s role in NTR biopic. Sumanth had kick-started shooting for his part already.
This morning, on the occasion of ANR’s 95th birth anniversary, NTR team unveiled Sumanth’s first look as ANR. Sumanth looks quite similar to ANR and perfectly recreates the aura of his legendary grandfather. The first look has raised expectations among fans of both the illustrious Akkineni and Nandamuri families.
Balakrishna and Vidya Balan are essaying NT Rama Rao and Basavatarakam’s roles respectively. Rana Daggubati will portraying Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s role. Krish is directing the movie and Vishnu Induri and Sai Korrapati are the producers in association with Balayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bangarraju’s : latest US collections are here
- Team Bheemla Nayak in no tension with the release
- Breaking- Dhanush announces his divorce
- Most requested song from Shyam Singha Roy is out now
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter changes Insta Id – Rumors erupt
- Star heroine to launch Stand Up Rahul’s next song tomorrow