Coming out of his long hibernation ever since the release of his last film, Emo Gurram Egaravachu in 2014, Sumanth is about to wrap up the shooting of his upcoming film. This as-yet untitled film is an official remake of the super hit Bollywood comedy Vicky Donor.
Currently, the film’s unit is busy with post-production and a brief schedule to film the patchwork scenes will take place very soon after which the entire shooting will be completed. The film is gearing up for its release towards the end of May.
Debutant Mallik Ram is directing this flick, which has Pallavi Subhash playing the female lead. Veteran actor Tanikella Bharani is essaying a crucial role in the film. Sumanth himself is producing this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?
- Komaram Bheem’s grandson’s demand to delete NTR’s shot in RRR’s teaser
- Official: Star couple Srikanth, Ooha’s son Roshan in Pelli SandaD
- Star director lands in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Interesting title under consideration for mega hero’s next
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?