Hero Sumanth’s silver jubilee film, Subramanyapuram, has sealed the best overseas deal in the actor’s career. Popular overseas distribution house Countryside Pictures has acquired Subramanyapuram’s US rights by offering a fancy amount.
Subramanyapuram’s first look poster was released in July and it received a positive response. Eesha Rebba is the film’s leading lady. Debutant Santhosh Jagarlapudi is the director. Dheeraj Boggaram and Sudhakar Reddy Beeram are jointly bankrolling the movie under Taurus Cine Corp banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to undergo a minor surgery
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra