Hero Sumanth’s silver jubilee film, Subramanyapuram, has sealed the best overseas deal in the actor’s career. Popular overseas distribution house Countryside Pictures has acquired Subramanyapuram’s US rights by offering a fancy amount.
Subramanyapuram’s first look poster was released in July and it received a positive response. Eesha Rebba is the film’s leading lady. Debutant Santhosh Jagarlapudi is the director. Dheeraj Boggaram and Sudhakar Reddy Beeram are jointly bankrolling the movie under Taurus Cine Corp banner.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters