Hero Sumanth’s silver jubilee film, Subramanyapuram, has sealed the best overseas deal in the actor’s career. Popular overseas distribution house Countryside Pictures has acquired Subramanyapuram’s US rights by offering a fancy amount.
Subramanyapuram’s first look poster was released in July and it received a positive response. Eesha Rebba is the film’s leading lady. Debutant Santhosh Jagarlapudi is the director. Dheeraj Boggaram and Sudhakar Reddy Beeram are jointly bankrolling the movie under Taurus Cine Corp banner.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion