The coming four months are going to be quite eventful for hero Sumanth. The actor is gearing up for the back-to-back releases of Idam Jagath, his silver jubilee film Subramanyapuram and the prestigious biopic on NTR, Kathanayakudu.
And the latest update is that the unit of Subramanyapuram has wrapped up the entire shooting formalities yesterday. Eesha Rebba is the film’s heroine and debutant Santhosh Jagarlapudi is the director. Dheeraj Boggaram and Sudhakar Reddy Beeram are jointly producing Subramanyapuram under Taurus Cine Corp banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason
- Happening actress hikes her remuneration
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on Kalki
- Samantha to tour various cities for Oh Baby