The coming four months are going to be quite eventful for hero Sumanth. The actor is gearing up for the back-to-back releases of Idam Jagath, his silver jubilee film Subramanyapuram and the prestigious biopic on NTR, Kathanayakudu.
And the latest update is that the unit of Subramanyapuram has wrapped up the entire shooting formalities yesterday. Eesha Rebba is the film’s heroine and debutant Santhosh Jagarlapudi is the director. Dheeraj Boggaram and Sudhakar Reddy Beeram are jointly producing Subramanyapuram under Taurus Cine Corp banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date
- Prashanth Neel pens a sensational script for Prabhas
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Love Story’ Movie?
- Star Tamil composer gears up for big Tollywood comeback
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again