The coming four months are going to be quite eventful for hero Sumanth. The actor is gearing up for the back-to-back releases of Idam Jagath, his silver jubilee film Subramanyapuram and the prestigious biopic on NTR, Kathanayakudu.
And the latest update is that the unit of Subramanyapuram has wrapped up the entire shooting formalities yesterday. Eesha Rebba is the film’s heroine and debutant Santhosh Jagarlapudi is the director. Dheeraj Boggaram and Sudhakar Reddy Beeram are jointly producing Subramanyapuram under Taurus Cine Corp banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?