The coming four months are going to be quite eventful for hero Sumanth. The actor is gearing up for the back-to-back releases of Idam Jagath, his silver jubilee film Subramanyapuram and the prestigious biopic on NTR, Kathanayakudu.
And the latest update is that the unit of Subramanyapuram has wrapped up the entire shooting formalities yesterday. Eesha Rebba is the film’s heroine and debutant Santhosh Jagarlapudi is the director. Dheeraj Boggaram and Sudhakar Reddy Beeram are jointly producing Subramanyapuram under Taurus Cine Corp banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?
- Mahesh, NTR, Chay, Sam dazzle at Sukumar’s daughter’s function
- Big update: Thalapathy65 to be a pan-India biggie
- Nani to surprise fans in this film?
- Buchi Babu Sana’s next locked?