The coming four months are going to be quite eventful for hero Sumanth. The actor is gearing up for the back-to-back releases of Idam Jagath, his silver jubilee film Subramanyapuram and the prestigious biopic on NTR, Kathanayakudu.
And the latest update is that the unit of Subramanyapuram has wrapped up the entire shooting formalities yesterday. Eesha Rebba is the film’s heroine and debutant Santhosh Jagarlapudi is the director. Dheeraj Boggaram and Sudhakar Reddy Beeram are jointly producing Subramanyapuram under Taurus Cine Corp banner.
- ‘Shades of Saaho’ announcement poster trends nationally
- Sree Vishnu’s scary experience in Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu
- HGPK’s 4-day AP & TG Collections: Best in Ram’s career
- Arjun and daughter respond to Sruthi’s harassment allegations
- Prabhas fans await a big surprise