The Sankranthi season of 2020 is well and truly over and has become a blessing in disguise as many distributors made solid money with the hit films released.
Now, the focus has shifted to summer releases. Some good films will release in the month of February. March will be the dry season because of the exam season.
But from April onwards, things are going to heat up as several biggies are lined up. Anushka’s Nishbadham will release on the 2nd of April along with Uppena and Chay Akkineni’s Love Story.
Then, Ram’s Red will come on the 9th of April and Sreekaram will release on 24th April. Things get big in May when Sai Tej’s Solo Bratuke So Betteru will be out on May 1 followed by Krack on 8th May.
KGF 2 will also come out in May and as of now, these are the films that have confirmed their releases. Things can change last minute and some more films can squeeze in between. So, this summer is going to be quite special for the industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra