It looks like Sundar C’s dream project, Sangamithra won’t go on floors anytime soon. The team had been searching for the lead actress, ever since Shruti Haasan opted out of the film earlier this year; and then, the film’s other lead actors Jayam Ravi and Arya too have gotten busy with their respective projects.
According to the latest reports, Sundar C himself has moved on to do another project before he goes back to Sangamithra. Kushbu Sundar announced that Sundar C’s next project is going to be a sequel to Kalakalappu, and the film will star Jiiva, Catherine Tresa, Jai and Nikki Galrani in lead roles.
The film’s shooting is expected to begin in October, and Hiphop Tamizha will be scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram