Sundeep Kishan, who is awaiting the release of two of his upcoming films including Naragasooran, has joined the cast of Raj-Dk’s upcoming Amazon Prime series, The Family Man. The series has Manoj Bajpayee playing the lead role, along with Gul Panag and Priyamani.
The series follows the journey of a middle class man who works for India’s National Intelligence Agency while also protecting his family from the pressured of his job. Incidentally, it is currently being shot in Jammu & Kashmir, and the team has got special permission from the state government at the Srinagar airport, apparently, a first in more than three decades.
In the past, Sundeep Kishan had acted in Raj-Dk’s Shor in the City, D for Dopidi, and he had called the director duo as his mentors on several occasions. Needless to say, Sundeep Kishan is absolutely thrilled about collaborating with an acclaimed cast and crew for this TV series.
— Sundeep Kishan (@sundeepkishan) September 24, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?
- The much-awaited update on NTR-Trivikram film is here
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a new release date