Sundeep Kishan and his team have been shooting in the picturesque locations of Andaman and Nicobar islands, specially Port Blair, for an upcoming movie. The actor and his team went there about four days ago and he tweeted about the place having a strong similarity to Goa.
Today, just when Sundeep and his team took off from the islands , an earthquake of magnitude 5.5 struck, sending the locals into a worried mode. Sundeep tweeted about this lucky escape and hoped that no damage occurred to the area.
Sundeep Kishan was recently seen in ‘Ra Ra Krishnayya’. He has a couple of high profile films lined up for release this year.
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club