It’s well-known that hero Sundeep Kishan is currently shooting for a Tamil film titled Naragasooran. This film is being produced by Sundeep’s mentor and popular director Gautham Menon. Talented young filmmaker Karthick Naren of D16 fame is directing the film.
As per the latest updates, Naragasooran is slated to hit the screens in February next year. The film will be released in Telugu simultaneously. This multi-starrer features an ensemble cast comprising of Aravind Swami, Shriya Saran, Indrajith and Aathmika in prominent roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde’s never before seen role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya
- Star actress to play Prabhas’ leading lady in Salaar
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon