Sundeep Kishan made quite a few heads turn with his performance in Deva Katta’s Prasthanam. After that, he was noted for his role in Raj & DK’s Shor in the City which marked his debut in Bollywood couple of years ago. Last year, he experimented again with a class role in Routine Love Story. Now, for the first time in his career, he’s playing a complete mass role in Kumar Nagendra’s upcoming film Gundello Godaari. Buzz is that he’ll be seen as a mason who also loves rooster fighting. His performance and character is said to be quite realistic in the film. Gundello Godaari also stars Lakshmi Manchu, Taapsee and Aadi. Ilayaraja has scored the music. The film is gearing up for release on March 8.
After Gundello Godaari, Sundeep Kishan has three more films lined up for release by summer this year. First among them will be a Tamil dubbed film named Mahesh which will release later this month and after that he has D for Dopidi and DK Bose in pipeline.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race