Sundeep Kishan and Tamannaah’s upcoming romantic comedy is all about the battle of sexes. Although several films have explored this theme in recent years, director Kunal Kohli is said to have put a really interesting spin on the genre.
The film’s shoot is going on these days in London and the whole team is having a blast shooting for some of the crucial scenes of the film. Not just that, both Sundeep and Tamannaah are said to be extremely focused on their performances and learning dialogues.
The team is reportedly quite happy with the way the film is shaping up. The film also stars Navdeep in an interesting role. Sachiin Joshi is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases
- Akshay Kumar finds Lawrence’s replacement