The audio launch of Sundeep Kishan’s ‘Run’ was supposed to be held in Warangal. But at the last minute, the event was shifted to Hyderabad. Broadcast issues and the logistics of transporting media personnel to the location at such a short notice are said to be the reasons behind this shift.
The audio launch will now take place at JRC Convention center in Hyderabad. The movie is getting ready for a possible release on March 23rd and the audio album is going to be out on March 12th. Sundeep Kishan and Anisha Ambrose are the lead actors in the movie.
Run has been directed by Anil Kanneganti and Sai Karthik has composed the music. Anil Sunkara’s ATv and AK Entertainments banners are producing this movie.
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next
- Venue set for Vijetha’s audio launch
- Nandita Swetha signs a horror comedy
- Sudheer Babu makes an interesting decision for his future movies