Sunil and Isha Chawla have been working together on a remake of the successful Bollywood film ‘Tanu weds Manu’ for quite sometime now. The movie has now been officially titled ‘Mr. Pellikoduku’ and shooting is almost complete. Only one song remains to be shot and post production activities have started already.
The movie is being directed by Devi Prasad and S.A. Rajkumar has composed the tunes. Recently, some songs were shot in Kuala Lumpur and the final song will be shot in the first week of December in Hyderabad.
The movie is being produced by Mega Supergood Films banner and this film will the 11th production to come out of their banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Raju Gari Gadi 3
- Interesting star cast for Vikram Vedha’s Hindi remake
- Rajasekhar to team up with Nag’s director
- Alia Bhatt to follow up RRR with yet another biggie
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies