Sunil is set to enthrall the audience with some mind-blowing dances in his upcoming film Poola Rangadu. At the film’s audio launch, the promos of the film’s songs were screened and the guests present could not stop raving about the actor’s dances. Sunil has the reputation of being a good dancer but now that he has lost more than 30 kgs and built a six-pack for the film, his dances look even more cool. Isha Chawla is playing the lead role in the film and Dev Gill is the main villain. Veerabhadram has directed the film and Atchi Reddy has produced the film. Anup Rubens has composed the music and Prasad Morella is the cinematographer. The film is slated to release on February 3.
- Geetha Govindam surpasses $1.5M mark
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!