Star comedian turned hero Sunil pleasantly surprised his fans and the industrywallahs with his first ever negative act in the recently released period romantic drama, Colour Photo. In the film’s success meet event, Sunil revealed that he has been getting a lot of appreciative calls and messages for his performance in the movie.
Sunil went on to reveal that he came to Hyderabad more than 2 decades ago with a dream of becoming a villain in Telugu films. “But people noticed and appreciated my comic timing and that’s how I turned comedian. But I am very happy that my long-pending dream has been fulfilled with Colour Photo,” Sunil said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures