Sunil and Isha Chawla will be seen as the lead pair in ‘Mr. Pellikoduku’, the official Telugu remake of ‘Tanu weds Manu’. The movie is being produced on Mega Supergood Movies banner and Devi Prasad is the director. The film’s audio launch will take place in January and S.A. Rajkumar has composed the tunes.
The movie is currently in post production mode and a release date will be announced shortly. Sameer Reddy is the cinematographer and Nandamuri Hari is the editor. The movie has Ali, Dharmavarapu Subrahmanyam, Ahuthi Prasad, Ravi Babu and M.S.Narayana in important roles.
Sunil and Isha Chawla teamed up successfully for Poola Rangadu and this is their second project together.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Chiru152, Trisha signs another mega project
- Mahesh Babu’s dance feast with Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship
- Raj Tarun banks on Uyyala Jampala sentiment for ILO
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna