Adult film star turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone made her Tollywood debut with Manchu Manoj’s Current Theega. Now, a latest report published by a leading English news daily reveals that the bombshell is all set to return to Telugu films.
Sunny will reportedly play a crucial role in the sequel to Guntur Talkies. Apparently, Sunny will be essaying the role of a native Telugu girl in her comeback stint. This movie will be directed by Raj Kumar and it will go on floors in November. The sequel also sees Malayalam actor Vineeth’s comeback to Tollywood.
- Suryakantham trailer- Funny and Heartful
- Top-notch Indian technician joins Avengers team
- Bollywood actress is a rage even before her first film
- Kangana starts learning Tamil for Jayalalitha biopic
- Mohan Babu formally joins YCP
- Jayaprada joins BJP