Sunny Leone, who’ll soon begin shooting for Veeramahadevi, is said to be quite keen on acting in more regional films. In the past, she had appeared in couple of Telugu films, Current Teega and PSV Garuda Vega, apart from shaking a leg in a Tamil song; however, now, she is aiming for acting roles.
“I believe that acting in South Indian films will help me grow as a person and as an actress. Being able to learn about a completely different culture is something that I like a lot and enjoy,” she said in an interview. That’s not all. She’s so excited about playing a warrior princess in her upcoming film that she’s willing to walk the extra mile to do justice to the role.
When asked if she’s willing to act in more regional films, she added, “If the role is exciting, then I definitely will.” The film will go on floors soon, and currently Sunny is undergoing training to do the stunts.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic