Sunny Leone, who is a famous celeb in India and abroad was all over the news for alleged sickness yesterday. She was admitted to a private hospital in Uttarakhand for her gastroenteritis problem.
The latest we hear is that she is doing fine and will be discharged today. Sunny was shooting for her TV show called Splitsvilla where she suddenly fell ill and was rushed to the hospital.
Sunny is currently busy with multiple projects in Telugu and Hindi. Let’s hope that she recovers fast and gets back to action soon.
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot