Former Bollywood heroine Ayesha Takia is well known to Telugu audiences through Nagarjuna and Puri Jagannadh’s 2005 action entertainer, Super. The actress later married Mumbai-based restaurateur Farhan Azmi in 2009 and quit movies in 2011.
Now, Ayesha and her husband made headlines by offering their Gulf Hotel in Colaba, Mumbai, to be used as an isolation ward to treat the patients who have been infected with the Coronavirus. Ayesha and Farhan have already handed over their restaurant to the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) and Mumbai Police and relief work has begun already.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy