Former Bollywood heroine Ayesha Takia is well known to Telugu audiences through Nagarjuna and Puri Jagannadh’s 2005 action entertainer, Super. The actress later married Mumbai-based restaurateur Farhan Azmi in 2009 and quit movies in 2011.
Now, Ayesha and her husband made headlines by offering their Gulf Hotel in Colaba, Mumbai, to be used as an isolation ward to treat the patients who have been infected with the Coronavirus. Ayesha and Farhan have already handed over their restaurant to the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) and Mumbai Police and relief work has begun already.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal Aggarwal ties the knot with Gautam Kitchlu
- Rajamouli to wrap up the VFX scenes of RRR first
- Sudheer Babu’s Sridevi Soda Center looks quite interesting
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Bigg Boss 4- Strong contestant to be ousted this week
- Yet another superstar in talks for Pawan Kalyan’s next?