Super Star Rajinikanth’s highly-anticipated action entertainer, Darbar, is slated to release during the Sankranthi festive season early next year. And a couple of days ago, the official announcement on Rajini’s 169th film thrilled the Super Star’s fans.
As per the ongoing buzz in Kollywood circles, Sun Pictures, the reputed production house that will be bankrolling Thalaivar169, is planning to release the film during the Diwali festive season in October, 2020. This would mean that the Rajini phenomenon will be taking the box-office by storm during the two big festivals next year. Siva of Viswasam and Vivegam fame will be directing this crazy project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad
- Kamal Haasan- Lokesh Kanagaraj’s film to go on sets soon