Recently, Super Star Rajinikanth cancelled his trip to Sri Lanka following protests from some fringe pro-Tamil political outfits. Rajini was scheduled to handover 150 new houses for war-torn Eelam Tamil families in Jaffna.
Following the cancellation of his visit, Rajini penned a heartfelt letter to Sri Lankan Tamils. Rajini wrote, “I came to know your love for me through the media. I have no words to thank you. Let us think good and only good things will happen. When time is right we will meet. I pray almighty for your well-being.”
The houses were built by Gnanam Foundation of Lyca Group, the leading film production house that’s bankrolling the Super Star’s forthcoming sci-fi wonder, 2.0.
- Interesting buzz on Mahesh-Sukumar’s film
- RX100 hero donates for a cause
- Saaho team’s special surprise on Prabhas’ birthday
- Savyasachi’s soul-stirring theme song Okkarante Okkaru wins hearts
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this week?