Recently, Super Star Rajinikanth cancelled his trip to Sri Lanka following protests from some fringe pro-Tamil political outfits. Rajini was scheduled to handover 150 new houses for war-torn Eelam Tamil families in Jaffna.
Following the cancellation of his visit, Rajini penned a heartfelt letter to Sri Lankan Tamils. Rajini wrote, “I came to know your love for me through the media. I have no words to thank you. Let us think good and only good things will happen. When time is right we will meet. I pray almighty for your well-being.”
The houses were built by Gnanam Foundation of Lyca Group, the leading film production house that’s bankrolling the Super Star’s forthcoming sci-fi wonder, 2.0.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?