Recently, Super Star Rajinikanth cancelled his trip to Sri Lanka following protests from some fringe pro-Tamil political outfits. Rajini was scheduled to handover 150 new houses for war-torn Eelam Tamil families in Jaffna.
Following the cancellation of his visit, Rajini penned a heartfelt letter to Sri Lankan Tamils. Rajini wrote, “I came to know your love for me through the media. I have no words to thank you. Let us think good and only good things will happen. When time is right we will meet. I pray almighty for your well-being.”
The houses were built by Gnanam Foundation of Lyca Group, the leading film production house that’s bankrolling the Super Star’s forthcoming sci-fi wonder, 2.0.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity
- Pooja Hegde in talks for this big film?
- Star hero’s team uses drones to prevent Coronavirus
- Prabhas donates another 50 lakhs to fight Coronavirus
- Will Kajal team up with Thalapathy Vijay for the fourth time?