Stalwart Tamil actor Super Star Rajnikanth has stepped into active politics by launching his own political party. Rajini had earlier revealed that his party will contest all the constituencies across Tamil Nadu in the next general elections. On the movies front, Rajini’s 2.0 is hitting theaters on November 29 and he’s currently working on his 165th film, Petta.
It’s been reported yesterday that after Petta, Rajini will be joining hands with star director AR Murugadoss for his 166th project. Now, Kollywood circles and even loyal Rajini fans are abuzz with debates that the Rajini-Murugadoss movie will be the Super Star’s last film as an actor. Apparently, Rajini will devote his entire time to active politics after his 166th movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Alia or Kriti but Rakul Preet is the busiest actress in India
- Crazy Malayalam film wraps up its shoot
- One more film of star heroine goes to OTT
- Sumanth’s Malli Modalaindi confirms its OTT release
- Unstoppable With NBK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu’s episode
- Victory Venkatesh to do a film with Nani’s director?