Super Star Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth is keenly awaiting the release of her second directorial venture, VIP 2. The film, which was supposed to release on July 28, has been postponed to August first week.
Recently, Soundarya and VIP 2’s core team were in Hyderabad to promote their movie. Speaking on the occasion, Soundarya said that she is eager to direct a movie in Telugu and that she will feel blessed if she gets an opportunity to direct none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi.
Articles that might interest you:
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest