Super Star Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth is keenly awaiting the release of her second directorial venture, VIP 2. The film, which was supposed to release on July 28, has been postponed to August first week.
Recently, Soundarya and VIP 2’s core team were in Hyderabad to promote their movie. Speaking on the occasion, Soundarya said that she is eager to direct a movie in Telugu and that she will feel blessed if she gets an opportunity to direct none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from iSmart Shankar
- Naveen Polishetty is in talks for 4 projects
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally’s daughters launch YouTube channel