Super Star Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth is keenly awaiting the release of her second directorial venture, VIP 2. The film, which was supposed to release on July 28, has been postponed to August first week.
Recently, Soundarya and VIP 2’s core team were in Hyderabad to promote their movie. Speaking on the occasion, Soundarya said that she is eager to direct a movie in Telugu and that she will feel blessed if she gets an opportunity to direct none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi.
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl