In a massive update, the makers at the leading Kollywood production house Sun Pictures have just announced that their upcoming film, Annaatthe, starring Super Star Rajinikanth, has been postponed to Pongal next year. The film was eyeing a Dasara festive release initially. Needless to say, the postponement is a result of the delay in the production formalities due to the lockdown.
Annaatthe also has young heroine Keerthy Suresh and senior heroines Khushboo and Meena in important roles. A major portion of the film’s shoot tool place in Hyderabad. Siva is helming this highly-anticipated action family entertainer. More details will follow in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jersey girl opts out of this crazy project
- Ram Charan to launch Varun Tej film’s first look
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding was supposed to happen here
- Dulquer Salmaan lands in Bollywood filmmaker’s next
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital