In a massive update, the makers at the leading Kollywood production house Sun Pictures have just announced that their upcoming film, Annaatthe, starring Super Star Rajinikanth, has been postponed to Pongal next year. The film was eyeing a Dasara festive release initially. Needless to say, the postponement is a result of the delay in the production formalities due to the lockdown.
Annaatthe also has young heroine Keerthy Suresh and senior heroines Khushboo and Meena in important roles. A major portion of the film’s shoot tool place in Hyderabad. Siva is helming this highly-anticipated action family entertainer. More details will follow in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?
- Samantha offers special prayers at Tirupati and Srikalahasti
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5