In a massive update, the makers at the leading Kollywood production house Sun Pictures have just announced that their upcoming film, Annaatthe, starring Super Star Rajinikanth, has been postponed to Pongal next year. The film was eyeing a Dasara festive release initially. Needless to say, the postponement is a result of the delay in the production formalities due to the lockdown.
Annaatthe also has young heroine Keerthy Suresh and senior heroines Khushboo and Meena in important roles. A major portion of the film’s shoot tool place in Hyderabad. Siva is helming this highly-anticipated action family entertainer. More details will follow in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sankranthi 2021 getting heated up with multiple films
- Update on Arjun Reddy girl Shalini’s big Bollywood film
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to be out on this date?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Gangavva to be out of the house soon
- Venkatesh unveils Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu’s title motion poster
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?