Ever since Mani Ratnam’s latest romantic tale Ok Kanmai has hit the screens, the master film-maker has been showered with praises and compliments from the movie lovers and many big names of the film industry. Currently, this movie is having a dream run at the box office. Till now,it has notched up fair collections in all the areas it got released.
Recently, a special screening has been held for super star Rajinikanth in Chennai. After watching the flick, Rajinikanth praised Mani Ratnam for crafting such a youthful and flawless love story and he also commended the entire team for their effort in carving out the beautiful film. In his typical style, he said, “What a film Mani”.
With this, Rajinikanth is the latest to join the list of admirers of the star director Mani Ratnam. Earlier,Amitabh Bachchan,Gautham Menon and few others have lauded him after watching the flick.
- Star cinematographer onboard Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel