Yesterday, the entire Tamil film industry paid respects to Jaya Lalitha in Chennai. Though nothing was that great about this, Ajith, in particular, halted the shoot of his film after hearing this news.
Going into details, Ajith stalled the shoot of his film which was happening in Europe and traveled all the way to Chennai to pay his homage to Amma. He along with his close aides came to pay his tributes.
The entire state of Tamil is mourning the death of Jaya Lalitha and have been in deep sorrow.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December