Now, Superstar Mahesh Babu took to Twitter and wrote, “Goodachari is a very impressive attempt in making a slick spy-thriller in Telugu. It’s crisp, fast & gripping. Loved the performances of all the actors. @AdiviSesh shines all through. Congratulations to the entire team!”.
Goodachari crossed the 10 crores gross mark in just three days. This is a solid feat for a medium budget film. Debutant Shashikiran has directed the movie. Prakash Raj and Supriya Yarlagadda are seen in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes