It is a known fact that superstar Mahesh Babu is busy working for two of his films Spyder and Bharath Ane Nenu simultaneously. Mahesh who was shooting till evening for Bharath Ane Nenu, immediately shifted base to Spyder’s location and shot till the wee hours of Thursday irrespective of the tight schedule.
The star hero is going all out for these films and is in no mood to rest. Sources close to Mahesh reveal that he is all fired up to score a hit after the debacle of Brahmotsavam which earned a lot of criticism.
Spyder is directed by Murugadoss and has Rakul Preet as the female lead whereas BAN has Kiara Advani as the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upasana chosen as WWF India’s Ambassador
- RRR- Rajamouli to keep mum on the release date?
- Poll : What’s your take on the teaser of Ashok Galla’s Hero?
- Mahesh Babu launches teaser of Ashok Galla’s ‘HERO’
- Varsha Bollamma from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy