It is a known fact that superstar Mahesh Babu is busy working for two of his films Spyder and Bharath Ane Nenu simultaneously. Mahesh who was shooting till evening for Bharath Ane Nenu, immediately shifted base to Spyder’s location and shot till the wee hours of Thursday irrespective of the tight schedule.
The star hero is going all out for these films and is in no mood to rest. Sources close to Mahesh reveal that he is all fired up to score a hit after the debacle of Brahmotsavam which earned a lot of criticism.
Spyder is directed by Murugadoss and has Rakul Preet as the female lead whereas BAN has Kiara Advani as the heroine.
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12