The entire film fraternity across the country is mourning the loss of veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao who passed away last night. All the film related events, including film shootings and screenings have been called off for today as a mark of respect towards the departed filmmaker.
Superstar Krishna, who turns 75 today, too, has cancelled his birthday celebrations that were to be held today by his fans and industry well-wishers. Krishna also paid his last respects to Dasari’s mortal remains earlier today.
Incidentally, Spyder’s teaser, which was supposed to be released this evening, has been postponed to tomorrow morning as a mark of respect.
Meanwhile, Dasari’s mortal remains have been taken to the Film Chamber, where fans and industry colleagues will pay their last respects. Dasari’s last rites will be performed at his Moinabad farmhouse this evening.
Articles that might interest you:
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi
- Popular producer turns exhibitor with a 2-screen miniplex
- Poll : Prabhas Salaar or KGF 2 -Which will be a bigger hit?
- An unusual fight between two young heroes
- Kamal Haasan to undergo surgery