It’s well known that legendary actor Superstar Krishna had also directed several classic hits such as Simhasanam, Mahesh’s Balachandrudu, Koduku Diddina Kapuram and Mugguru Kodukulu. Now, after almost a couple of decades, he has donned the director’s hat once again.
Krishna has directed a scene from his grandson Ashok Galla’s ongoing debut film. Apparently, he once visited the film’s set to see how the shoot was progressing. The film’s director Sriram Adittya was thrilled to have Krishna on sets and went on to request the veteran hero to direct one scene and Krishna obliged. Well, fans will have to wait until the film’s release to witness Krishna’s special gesture.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?
- Priyanka Chopra to share screen space with Titanic singer
- Noted channel to release mega hero’s next in theatres?
- Balayya’s yet another shelved project to have a digital release?
- Shraddha Srinath to play a powerful role in her next