Superstar Mahesh Babu is all set to head to USA for a key schedule of his upcoming film Maharshi, which is being directed by Vamsi Paidipally. While this is going to be one of the very few occasions that Mahesh Babu has gone to the US for work, he is said to be making the most of the opportunity and interact with several Telugu families at a fundraiser event.
As per the latest reports, Mahesh Babu will be one of the guests of honour at a fundraiser in New York on October 27, which is being held in support of Gramam Foundation and Heal-a-Child foundation. More than 100 families are expected to grace the event.
It is well known that Mahesh Babu has adopted his native village, Burripalem and several developmental activities are being held in his village, and at the same time, he has been a staunch supporter of initiatives like Heal-a-Child which deal with health issues of children.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?
- The much-awaited update on NTR-Trivikram film is here
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a new release date
- Interesting title locked for Nithiin-Yeleti’s film