Superstar Mahesh Babu is all set to head to USA for a key schedule of his upcoming film Maharshi, which is being directed by Vamsi Paidipally. While this is going to be one of the very few occasions that Mahesh Babu has gone to the US for work, he is said to be making the most of the opportunity and interact with several Telugu families at a fundraiser event.
As per the latest reports, Mahesh Babu will be one of the guests of honour at a fundraiser in New York on October 27, which is being held in support of Gramam Foundation and Heal-a-Child foundation. More than 100 families are expected to grace the event.
It is well known that Mahesh Babu has adopted his native village, Burripalem and several developmental activities are being held in his village, and at the same time, he has been a staunch supporter of initiatives like Heal-a-Child which deal with health issues of children.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya