It looks like Superstar Rajinikanth is in no mood to get back to the sets of his upcoming film anytime soon. Even though most film shoots have resumed, even of big budget films, a few stars are still preferring to delay the film shoots until the Covid-19 situation is under control.
The actor is part of Annaathe, which is being directed by Siva, and it also has Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh in lead roles. Initially, the team had planned to resume shooting in October, but they have now postponed the schedule to November. And buzz is that Rajinikanth’s portions will only be shot in January, 2021.
The delay in the film’s shoot has also led the makers to postpone the film’s release date. Initially, it was being planned for Pongal next year; however, now it is expected to hit the screens in mid-April as a Tamil New Year special. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date
- Latest update on Amitabh Bachchan’s health relieves fans
- Tragedy in Tollywood: Swamy Ra Ra co-producer Sandeep Koritala passes away
- You’ll see Raj Tarun’s different angle in Power Play
- Karthi voices his support for a noble cause