Released on this day in 1967, Superstar Krishna’s iconic yesteryear film and Tollywood’s first ever spy thriller, Gudachari 116, has completed its golden jubilee today. This film stands as a true testimony to Krishna’s penchant for introducing new genres to Tollywood in those days.
Gudachari 116 also stars the current Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu and yesteryear heroine J Jayalalithaa and legendary hero Sobhan Babu in pivotal roles. The film was directed by M Mallikharjuna Rao, while famous production houses Vauhini Studios and Prasad Studios produced it jointly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty