Tamil star Suriya is one of the most talented and popular actors down south. He has always tried out different cinema although he is a huge mass star in Tamil and Telugu. The actor’s most ambitious film till date, 24, had its Tamil version’s audio launch event amid much fanfare this morning in Chennai.
Speaking on the occasion, Suriya, who also produced 24, had an interesting request to his fans. The actor appealed to his fans to support whenever he does good films and not the bad ones. Suriya also requested all the youths to respect their lives and not to commit suicides.
24’s Telugu version will have its audio launched this evening in Hyderabad. This Vikram Kumar directorial has its music scored by AR Rahman. Samantha and Nitya Menen are the female leads in this sci-fi thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?