Elated by the order, Mohan Babu’s actor son Vishnu Manchu expressed his gratitude to the Supreme Court’s decision and said “it has re-affirmed our belief in the nation’s judiciary.”
The controversy erupted when “Padma Shri” was prefixed to the names of the well noted philanthropist and educationist Mohan Babu in the credits of the controversial film Denikina Ready (2012), produced by his son Manchu Vishnu.
“It was politically motivated” says the legendary actor’s son Vishnu Manchu to malign my father’s unblemished reputation. He is a well-respected individual in the society and acknowledged for his educational as well as his philanthropic contribution to the public. People can now see that there is merit in the judgment. Vishnu added.
He also stated, his father’s political opponents should concentrate on society well being and development rather than indulging in mudslinging and political gimmicks for cheap publicity.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake