Young hero Sai Dharam Tej, is busy wrapping up the shoot of his latest film Supreme. Meanwhile latest update is that the makers have decided to release the film on the first of April as a summer treat.
This news was revealed by producer Dil Raju himself during a press interaction earlier today. Anil Ravipudi of Patas fame is directing this film which has Raashi Khanna as the female lead. Already, the interesting trailer has created a good buzz for the film and looks like Dil Raju is set for yet another winner at the box office.
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha