Sai Dharam Tej and Anil Ravipudi’s “Supreme’ has been doing good business since day 1. Normally, films tend to slow down after the end of the first week. But in this case, the film saw a super strong Friday.
The absence of any notable new release this week has given the film a new lease of life. The film should see another strong weekend, going by this trend and it will end up as the biggest grosser in Sai Dharam Tej’s career.
Rashi Khanna is the heroine in this movie and SVC banner has produced the movie.
- Manmadhudu 2’s Hyd and Portugal schedule details
- Nithiin to team up with his hit film’s director again?
- Aadi Saikumar on a signing spree
- Lakshmi’s NTR to postpone?
- Indo-German actress’ negative role in Saaho?
- Trivikram to continue the same trend for AA19