Sai Dharam Tej and Anil Ravipudi’s “Supreme’ has been doing good business since day 1. Normally, films tend to slow down after the end of the first week. But in this case, the film saw a super strong Friday.
The absence of any notable new release this week has given the film a new lease of life. The film should see another strong weekend, going by this trend and it will end up as the biggest grosser in Sai Dharam Tej’s career.
Rashi Khanna is the heroine in this movie and SVC banner has produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star
- Sai Pallavi rejects a one crore offer
- This aspect to be the highlight of Bheeshma
- Major change in Rana’s Virata Parvam
- Trailer of Kiara Advani’s Good Newwz receives mixed reactions