From the past few weeks, there have been several reports stating that Amitabh Bachchan has walked out of Sye Raa. The latest picture going around the social media showcases Sye Raa’s director Surender Reddy posing along with the Big B himself.
This clearly shows that the megastar is still part of the film and all the reports going around are false. This will be the first time that Amitabh will mouth Telugu dialogues in his career.
Sye Raa is produced by Ram Charan on his home banner. The second schedule of the film will kick start in Hyderabad very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director of Mahesh, Pawan films to bounce back with a biggie
- Tamil stars Anurag Kashyap would cast if he remade his cult films
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son