Until yesterday, speculations were rife that Rana Daggubati’s wedding with his lady love Miheeka Bajaj has been postponed due to the increasing number of Coronavirus positive cases in Hyderabad. However, the Daggubati family has clarified that the wedding will take place on August 8 as per the schedule.
In a latest interaction with a Telugu news channel, Rana’s father and senior producer Suresh Babu said that both the families will receive the Lagna Patrika on the 15th of this month. As reported earlier, the wedding will be an intimate affair, with only close friends and family members gracing the occasion to bless the newlyweds.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success
- Suriya to play politician yet again in his next?
- 30 Rojullo Preminchatam Ela is back in news -Here’s how?
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is unstoppable there